Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I know this is what you really want

Yeah, I know the reason that most of you read my blog is to look at pictures of Emma….that’s ok. Because I won’t be posting too many pictures of myself!  I hate pictures of myself!  And really, who likes pictures of themselves anyway?  So don’t get all holier than thou and berate me for not posting pictures of myself, because it ain’t gonna happen!  No matter how much you gripe at me!

Ok, moving on!  Emma lost her first tooth!  Yay!  I mean at least for her it is!  The tooth fairy totally out did herself.  I mean $2!  Wow, I was lucky to get $1.  I mean, by the time I was in first grade, I had most of my permanent teeth!  I looked like a freak in Kindergarten.  So, the tooth fairy was out a little money that year!  I don’t hold it against her! 

We didn’t even know her tooth was loose, but apparently Emma didn’t either because when it came out, she looked totally freaked out!  She was holding her tooth in one hand and a cookie in the other!  She had this bewildered look on her face, like how did this tooth get into my hand?

143-2

Yeah there’s that fake smile that I love so dearly.  Hours upon hours I see this smile when trying to get her to pose for me, and usually this is the smile that I get.  Geez!

Here’s something else we’ve been doing a lot here lately:

007-2

Yes Emma is playing soccer.  And I can’t wait for the season to be over.  Seriously, I don’t like it.  Now I played soccer when I was little and Robert played too, but oh my goodness, this is so boring.  Emma told Robert the other day that she like T-Ball better than soccer, and secretly I was glad.  She was an awesome T-Ball player, but not so much with soccer.  Maybe it has something to do with the fact that she has no direction from her coach, or the fact that he doesn’t teach them any of the basic skills that they need to play.  But regardless, I can’t wait for the soccer season to be over with. 

But she looks cute in her uniform, though, doesn’t she?

005-2

She looks really intent and very focused.  Too bad she was thinking about going to the bathroom, instead of what was going on in the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment