Monday, October 26, 2009

I heart Etsy

It’s true, I love it!  I find all sorts of cute stuff.  From scrapbooking to clothes, and everything in between.

Etsy is an online store where people sell their handmade items.  I mostly look at the girls clothes, and scrapbooking supplies.  And trust me, I found some great stuff.  Some stuff can be expensive but most of it is really quite affordable.  Like this:

027-2

Cute eh?  Yeah it’s all handmade.  Well, I mean the pants and shirt weren’t made by the lady but the ruffles on the bottom and the appliqué flower with her name embroidered are and the little touches of ribbon were made by her.  And to top it off she had a black and white polka dot bow to match!  Uh hello?  Total cuteness! 

You know what the first thing out of Emma’s mouth was?  Those look like the pants off of Mamma Mia!  I couldn’t believe it!  I was hoping to get “Mamma I love it”.  But oh no, I got “Mamma that looks like the pants in the Mamma Mia movie”!

When I took her to school, every teacher almost had a heart attack.  Some even asked if they could have them so they could wear them!  Of course, Miss Thing was enjoying the attention, and was showing off! She loves clothes and shoes as much as her mother!

But wait that’s not the only outfit I bought!  I bought this cute little outfit by another vendor.  I love Amy Butler fabric and this was made out of one of her gorgeous patterns.  Loved that too.  But these pants are called Samurai pants.  Too precious!  And of course Emma looks darling!

223-2

So, now I am addicted to surfing sites on Etsy!  This has been a favorite past time for me for the last couple of weeks.  But with so many cute clothes to choose from, is it any wonder? 

So, I think the IT Guy is going to have to put a limit on what I can buy and when I can buy because I have no self control!  None!  Whatsoever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment